Saturday, June 27, 2009

Notes from Message

I liked the outline so I borrowed it from John Piper.

Christ, Seeing, Savoring, and Sharing

1. Seeing---John 6:40; 2 Cor. 3:18; Isa. 45:22; John 1:29; Eph. 1:18
***Wm. Cooper “Grace flies before, and love attends, His steps wher-e’er He goes, Tho none can see Him but His friends, And they were once His foes.”

2. Savoring---(Taste and enjoy it completely; treasure) Ps. 34:8; Song 2:3; Peter 2:3
***Jesus is all I wish or want, For Him I pray, I thirst, I pant; Let others after earth aspire, Christ is the treasure I desire.”

3. Sharing---(enjoy with another or others) 2 Kings 7:8; Ps. 78:4; Peter 3:15; Mark 5:21;
***Then you will be excited and qualified to address others; for you will speak from the heart, and recommend a tried remedy-a remedy that has effectually cured yourselves.” Matt. Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment